T-MAR Logging Grapples, proudly built on Vancouver Island.
Loggers require a well built, reliable grapple that can withstand the rugged West Coast landscape; with parts and service support that they could count on. For over 25 years we have listened to equipment owners and operators and continue improving and updating our grapples to make them the most rugged and reliable in the industry. Today our grapples can be found throughout North America, New Zealand and Australia.
Heavy Duty & Extreme Duty Grapple Features
In-House Design & Manufacturing
• All components are built in house at our Vancouver Island location
• Team built by skilled tradesmen using modern manufacturing techniques and CNC equipment
• Engineered by T-MAR and tested on the West Coast to build the best grapple available
Heavy Duty Solid Steel Replaceable Tips
The T-MAR Grapple jaw shape rolls logs up for superior holding and handling. Grapple tips bear the brunt of wear and tear, even though they are cast in heavy duty solid steel for longer life. Solid, seamless cast steel tips prevent spreading and feature excellent wear. Replaceable tips are available for all T-Mar Heel Grapples.
Extreme Duty Brush Rake
• Quickly move brush and debris
• Attaches to existing 60” or 66” extreme duty grapples
• Easy field install/removal with quickattach system
• Clamps together in storage position for convenience
• Extreme Duty Design
Heavy Duty Cylinders
• 1” thick grapple cylinders walls purpose built in-house
• Custom steel composition and specially designed seals to withstand extreme pressures
• Hardened pins and aluminum bronze bushings for longer wear
T-MAR Grapple Saw
• Excellent for bucking and salvaging blow down
• T-MAR Heavy Duty Steel Saw housing with integrated chain lube tank
• Huldins Supercut 300 Saw Unit with ¾” pitch chain and 45” or 52” bar
• Integrated Saw Control Valve simplifies installation
• Compatible with 60” and 66” Extreme Duty Grapples
High Performance Heel Racks
• Heavy construction with internal gusseting and re-enforced heel plates
• Available with lugging options to suit your carrier, including quick change lugging
• Available in traditional or internal hose-through versions
• Pair with a Heavy Duty or Extreme Series Grapple and link for a perfect match
Heavy Duty 52", 56" & 60" Grapple
• Ideal Choice for 20 ton carriers and most self-levelers
• Available in both 52” Legs at 2,150 lbs. and 60” Legs at 2,230 lbs.
• Excellent geometry for log holding power and fast open/close
Extreme Duty 60" Grapple
• Our most popular grapple, the standard for 30 ton machines
• Available with 60” Legs at 3,241 lbs.
• Fully guarded high pressure cylinders and swivel
• Improved internal bracing and solid top plate
Extreme Duty 66" & 72" Grapples
• Suitable for larger 30 ton machines and up
• Available with 66” Legs at 3,548 lbs and 72” Legs at 3,783 lbs.
• Extended midsection and cylinders for superior log holding power
• Enhanced leg shape and geometry for rolling logs up