T-Mar Industries Employment Opportunities
A career with T-MAR Industries Ltd. is an opportunity to work with a progressive British Columbia industrial engineering, manufacturing and repair company. Our reputation of customer service and quality products is built on our team’s integrity, determination and 34 years of business expertise. We are a customer orientated full service shop that repairs and manufactures Forestry equipment and attachments.
Current Job Openings
CNC Horizontal Boring Mill Machinist
T-MAR Industries Ltd is searching for an experienced CNC Machinist with a strong machining background to join our team. Our reputation of customer service and quality products is built on our team’s integrity, determination and 34 years of business expertise. We are a customer orientated full service shop that repairs and manufactures Forestry equipment and attachments. If you would like to live on beautiful Vancouver Island and challenge your mind and machining talents with a variety of interesting projects and enjoy machining medium to large parts this is the career path for you!
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
• Responsible for the daily programming/setup and operation of a Doosan DBC130 CNC Horizontal Boring Mill with Fanuc controller.
• Responsible for ensuring that the part setups are done safely and efficiently.
• Must be able to communicate respectfully and clearly with all members of our team.
• Responsible for maintaining superior quality in every part manufactured.
• Respectful use of the equipment, tooling and facility.
• Take initiative to research better machining methods to improve job efficiencies.
• Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work site.
• Minimum 8+ years Journeyman Red Seal Machinist with CNC programming and machining on large horizontal boring mills.
• Proficient with using Fanuc controllers, G codes and Macros
• Experience with using overhead cranes
• Experience with using Doosan CNC Horizontals will be considered a benefit
We are a Unionized shop with competitive wage rates, medical and dental benefits, RRSP contribution, boot allowances and much more.
Job Type: Full-time
• High school or equivalent.
• Red Seal Journeyman Machinist endorsement certificate.
• CNC Certificates
Please contact us if you feel you meet our education requirements and would like to jpin our team.
Campbell River - The River City
Campbell River is situated on Discovery Passage, midway up Vancouver Island. The city features 23 kilometres of its own ocean waterfront. Campbell River's quality of life is unsurpassed with a moderate climate of dry summers and mild winters, affordable living and low crime rate.
Campbell River, known as the salmon capital of the world and home to the world famous Tyee Club is surrounded by an abundance of wildlife, fresh water lakes and rivers along with parks and golf courses well suited to outdoor activities. Our modern four lane divided highway quickly links us to major south Vancouver Island centers.
For more information about Campbell River go to:
• City of Campbell River
• Tourism Campbell River
• Campbell River Chamber of Commerce
• Campbell River Airport